Lancer Container Lines Ltd is providing Liner services which are our core division. At LANCER, we provide customized logistics services to trade not only from India but around the world. We have started the Liner division with a vision to have “Company with a Difference.”
Being a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (Liner), we do not own any vessel but act as a carrier legally by accepting the required responsibilities of a carrier who issues an insured bill of lading. We sign contracts with shipping lines as and when required for the timely delivery of shipments. This helps us to be cost-competitive to serve the trade. Liner, being the oldest segment of our entire business vertical ends to being one of the largest trade makers for container shipment.
The liner has a wide range of networks at all major ports and inland destinations around the world. We have top-class associates working with us in the region of India, the Indian subcontinent, South East Asia, Far East, the MENA region, and CIS Countries for hassle-free delivery at destinations.
Lancer’s Liner segment is a well-recognized and reputed outfit of the shipping industry in India. We also have a reputation for providing customer-friendly solutions by having a fleet of 10,000 containers.
- Prompt and action-oriented shipping decision.
- Honesty and integrity while dealing with our valuable customers
- Transparency and clarity in dealing with customers and giving due respect to the commitments made to them.
- Quality service to our valuable customers and continuous efforts to improve our process and strategy to meet the changing needs of the customers.
- Expansion of corridors gradually to various parts of the world.
- Commencement of bulk liquid division.
- Elaborate on our breakbulk and project department.
- Create a strong team of working professionals in all locations through motivation and regular training